Corsair Community

K70 RGB MK,2 Mechanical Keyboard

Daad

Can the RGB lighting be changed without the IQUE software?  I am running ASUS controls and IQUE conflicts.  I only want to set keyboard to a solid color

like my older K55 RGB does.

Thanks if someone has the answer

K70 MK2 models should have three onboard storage slots for less complex lighting and KB actions.  The general rule is you can save 1 preset like Rainbow wave, Rain, color shift, etc. or up to 5 custom effects, which included static colors, gradients, and waves/ripples. It should have better storage capability than the K55.

Edited by c-attack

Thank you for your response c-attack.  Is there documentation somewhere for setting this up?  I could not find it so I posted here.

It references it on the product page and again on page 1 of the Quick Start guide.  However, nitty gritty rules are not in there.  I have three of them and this is the storage system Corsair has been using for the last several years on most KBs, so the ins and outs are pretty well known.  The K55 was the odd duck on the low end of the price spectrum and that made it different than all the others in terms of stuff like this.  The K100 and new K70 Pro now use a larger memory bank and you can store higher numbers of profiles (no specific number, total size limited only) and offer a bit more hardware playback functionality with lighting and other capabilities if you need to run more complex things without CUE.