Corsair Community

iCue scheduling?

Ambidexter

Hi,

My iCUE setup is on a desktop in my bedroom. I'd like to be able to schedule a time to change the cooling profile, and/or the lighting setup at certain times.

I can create two profiles - say "Wake" and "Sleep", but how do I get them to load at certain times?

Thanks,

Ambi

• Corsair Employees

Hi @Ambidexter,

unfortunately this is currently not possible directly in iCue. However this thread might help:

Also it's possible to trigger hotkeys with AutoHotkey at scheduled times. In iCue you could then switch scenes by these hotkeys.

• 3 months later...

This can be accomplished  by assigning an ICUE light profile (this case lights off)  to a program.   Then write a batch program to start notepad  when the batch file is run.   I used notepad but any application will work.

Use task scheduler  to run these batch programs at the time you want the ICUE to go dark and when you want to return the lights to the normal profile

batch program, start.bat (use notepad)  to start notepad up, ICUE runs profile associated with notepad (lights off). run at night 11 pm in scheduler

@echo off 
Rem notepad
cd %windir%\system32
start notepad.exe
exit

batch program, stop.bat (use notepad)  to close notepad, ICUe returns to default profile

@echo off
Rem notepad
taskkill /F /IM notepad.exe
exit

I then run this in the morning to shutdown notepad and the ICUE profile will return to normal. Run at 7 am in scheduler