Corsair Community

Easy Anti-Cheat flagging iCUE

I keep getting the message Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [iCUEDevicePluginHost.exe]" from EAC as I start up any game with the anti-cheat software. Has anybody found a fix for this yet? I know people have had this issue for a while now but haven’t seen any definitive solutions and it only affects some and not all.

This pops up every now and then, but it never affects all users. You need to be specific about which games. I played 3 over the weekend that use EZ and did not get flagged, so it’s not as simple as CUE + EZ = violation. 

Another thing you might try is turning plugins off in the CUE settings. This would release Asus mb/gpu control back to its own program, but we’ve seen that as an issue before. 

• Corsair Employees
On 4/11/2022 at 5:03 PM, DbagHero said:

I keep getting the message Game Security Violation Detected (#0000000D) [iCUEDevicePluginHost.exe]" from EAC as I start up any game with the anti-cheat software. Has anybody found a fix for this yet? I know people have had this issue for a while now but haven’t seen any definitive solutions and it only affects some and not all.

Unfortunately any support required with EAC flagging iCUE as a false positive will have to be taken up with EAC support directly.