Corsair Community

LS100 and LT100 not working with MAC - works with windows!

TuGG

Hi I just purchased LS100 and LT100 to go with my corsair keyboard/mouse and mat (all work in icue windows and Mac) however ICUE windows will pick up the LS100 and LT100 but ICUE for MAC will not? running version 4.22.203 (latest).

why will MAC OS not pick them up? if it it is due to not supported when in the roadmap will they be supported?

many thanks

• Corsair Employees

Unfortunately, LS100 and LT100 are not compatible with MacOS.

We would not be able to share information on products being integrated with another OS, but I will pass your feedback along to the proper team.

I just bought yesterday the LT100 smart lightning towers and they are amazing ! 

I really want to keep them but the icue software isn't compatible with the Lt100 with MacOs

Do someone know if the Lt100 will eventually be supported with the icue software for mac ? 

Thanks everyone !  

• Corsair Employees

Hi LCA,

it is correct that LT100 (as our other ambient lighting solutions) is currently not supported by iCue for macOS. If this will change, we'll communicate it via the corresponding channels.

LandLubber

thank you for the update I moved from Razer products due to the compatibility issues and now suddenly you have the same issue? MacOS users should be able to have same functionality as window users or why should we invest in your products if you are selective in which product will or will not work? 

• 3 months later...

Hi. I am trying to decide if I should return these. I did not realise they are not supported. Is there any update on if this will ever be implemented in the future? If so I will hang on to them but kind of useless if not 

On 4/14/2022 at 7:49 PM, TuGG said:

thank you for the update I moved from Razer products due to the compatibility issues and now suddenly you have the same issue? MacOS users should be able to have same functionality as window users or why should we invest in your products if you are selective in which product will or will not work? 

I also ditched a load of razer products for this reason. Initially I was impressed, got several peripherals and then these LT100s and they are not supported. Admin is there any hope or should I get rid? 

Tbh this is not good enough. I gave away all my razor mouse/keyboard etc due to rgb compatibility issues. Moved to icue and Corsair as it worked. Bought multiple devices and again compatibility issues with the lt100 and extender kits. This surely is not a mac issue as you have it working for the latest keyboards but kba to update icue to add lt100.very disappointed with the continued admin fob offs and no answer on a real road map if compatibility will ever be fixed. Shocking customer service especially with MAC becoming more popular again.

• Corsair Employees

Since the release of iCUE for macOS, both LS100 and LT100 ambient lighting products have not been listed as compatible or supported.  macOS has very different standards from Windows in terms of capabilities and compatibility for devices/software.  iCUE for macOS has to conform to these standards which is why these two products are still listed as not compatible for macOS.  If this changes in the future, we'll be sure to inform the community.  Our release notes are available at the top and will outline all changes to iCUE with each release.