Corsair Community

Corsair Diagnostics

When I opened Corsair Diagnostics, it would give me a pop up error would not load up. I uninstalled the program and now I can't get it back on my pc. Is there a download link or something that can get Corsair Diagnostics back on my?

I just recently had this problem as well; Corsair Diagnostics was somehow not found on my system out of nowhere. I reinstalled and now it pops up with an available update - every time I install said update, nothing seems to happen, and Corsair Diagnostics is once again nowhere to be found. I have tried this method multiple times and as long as I don't update once I reinstall, it works. No clue what's going on. 

On 4/7/2022 at 6:43 PM, biohazard831 said:

When I opened Corsair Diagnostics, it would give me a pop up error would not load up. I uninstalled the program and now I can't get it back on my pc. Is there a download link or something that can get Corsair Diagnostics back on my?

Since nobody has any clear explanation on this I found that when I went to the Corsair website and searched under my Vengeance PC, and then under "Downloads" you will see multiple driver downloads and also one for the diagnostic app. Hope that helps.