Corsair Community

Hello i have a 

Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Gaming Midi Tower Κουτί Υπολογιστή με Πλαϊνό Παράθυρο Μαύρο
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Προσθήκη στη σύγκρισηmenu

Corsair Crystal 570X RGB case. I am looking into buying a LL120 fan. In order to controll the LL fan is the included built in led controller in the back of the case that than all the case fans connect to enough to change the rgb modes in the ll120 or do i need a commander pro? Btw the case fans that come with the case are the SP120 RGB LED dont know if that makes a compatibility issue or not with the LL120s.

Thanks in advance guys

Also i was wondering if the LL120 can be controlled with icue if i connect it to the existing fan hub that cam with the case. So thats where the commander pro question comes. If i need a commander pro, in order to skip it can i connect the fan to the mobo's rgb and controll it with smth?

Not in this instance.  The SP-RGB that used to come with the 570x were Corsair's first multi-RGB fan.  They are unique and do not work with any other fan type on the same controller.  In order to add a single LL fan, you will need the fan and a separate RGB controller like a Lighting Node Pro, Lighting Node Core, or one of the Commanders (RGB controller + fan controller).  That's a lot for a single fan.  

Alternative options:

1) Try and find a single SP-RGB fan on Ebay or other 3rd party sites. Might still be some at retail, but it is not a current fan model.  This could connect to the current controller.  

2) Replace all 4 fans with your preferred fan, LL or other.  The LL120x3 multi-pack will have everything you need for 1-6 fan RGB control.  While having to buy 4 new fans is not ideal, a LL fan is a dramatically more interesting fan than the SP-RGB.