Corsair Community

H100I LCD Display

I purchased a H100I LCD display for my build and unfortunately it is isn't regconiesd in ICUE and I have the Red triangle displaying. The screen works when I first boot up and during shutdown. The display is listed in windows, however, only the commander core is seen in ICUE. I have tried all the fixes I have found on these forums but still no joy. I have even reformatted my build. I did read that Corsair were releasing a new firmware at the end of March that would fix this problem, does anyone know whether this has been released or offer me any more advice.

Russell

This is ground zero for most of the LCD top discussion. Unfortunately this still seems to be a vexing issue. 
https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/176547-elite-lcd-megathread/#comments

I am assuming you mean the physical LCD top is working (no red !), but the interface is missing in the Commander Core device menu.  For the “missing ring controls”, the most common fix is power down, flip your PSU off for 20-30 seconds, then back on and power up normally. That forces the Com Core and LCD top to reassess their relationship. If that does not work, you’ll need to comb through the issues thread and see where others are having success. 

4 hours ago, c-attack said:

This is ground zero for most of the LCD top discussion. Unfortunately this still seems to be a vexing issue. 
https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/176547-elite-lcd-megathread/#comments

I am assuming you mean the physical LCD top is working (no red !), but the interface is missing in the Commander Core device menu.  For the “missing ring controls”, the most common fix is power down, flip your PSU off for 20-30 seconds, then back on and power up normally. That forces the Com Core and LCD top to reassess their relationship. If that does not work, you’ll need to comb through the issues thread and see where others are having success. 

I suggest that you display the correct wiring connection on the website, because your product is really tight wiring, many people do not know whether they plug in properly and dismiss it.