Corsair Community

possible to control corsair rgb fans with motherboard rgb program?

hello i want to sync all my rgb items i have in my pc case, i have an msi motherboard and want to use the rgb software  to control everything, 

i have 4 CORSAIR SP120 RGB ELITE fans, and a CORSAIR h100i elite lcd AIO, i want to control these but i dont see how i can, is there a special cable i need?

like i said i have other rgb components in my case like, rgb ssds, rgb light bars ect.

With adapters, you could control the fans. There's a couple of ways to do it; the easiest is with the now-discontinued RGB Fan LED Hub. Otherwise, you'd need a ARGB hub with adapters for each fan. If you have other RGB components, you'd probably want that hub anyway tho.

Note that it goes without saying that Corsair doesn't officially support doing this.

As for the cooler ... that will have to be iCUE. You won't be able to control the cooler or its lighting except via USB and iCUE.

Edited by DevBiker

20 hours ago, DevBiker said:

With adapters, you could control the fans. There's a couple of ways to do it; the easiest is with the now-discontinued RGB Fan LED Hub. Otherwise, you'd need a ARGB hub with adapters for each fan. If you have other RGB components, you'd probably want that hub anyway tho.

Note that it goes without saying that Corsair doesn't officially support doing this.

As for the cooler ... that will have to be iCUE. You won't be able to control the cooler or its lighting except via USB and iCUE.

i heard of signalrgb to control all your rgb devices but unfortunately they dont support newer motherboards yet...

that's just software, You'd still need iCUE and the Corsair controllers, IIRC, to use SignalRGB.