Corsair Community

Do I need to connect the RGB of the secondary LC100?

If I chain together two LC100s, do I need to connect the secondary RGB plug or is connecting the power is sufficient?

Also is it possible to connect the 3 wire plug of the LC100 to one of the RGB hubs, which is 4 pin connector?

1) You don't need to connect the secondary RGB. Definitely connect power. You can blow the fuse in the LNP if there is more than 1 set connected.

2) Yes, with an adapter. How well that would work for you (possibly) depends on the exact configuration. If it's an LNC or Commander Core, then you'll only be able to configure them as fans and may not even be able to get them fully lit up. If it's an RGB LED Fan Hub connected to a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro, it'd work and you could configure them as strips. But I'm not sure why you'd want to do this; there's doesn't seem to be much advantage to it.

did you configure the channel for the right number of triangles? And are both connected to SATA power?

Yes. Both masters connected to Sata, one master connected to the RGB and the right number of triangles are programmed in iCue. I'll go try it again to be safe. I haven't tried swapping the masters to confirm that it's not defective. Maybe it make sense to do that as well.