Corsair Community

Issues with Katar Pro Wireless

Hi,

I have some issues with my Katar Pro Wireless mouse.

At first I used it via 2.4GHz with the attached USB, but one day for some reason it stopped being deteced, so I switched to using it via Bluetooth and it worked fine. But lately I'm having problems with this type of connection as well - on my PC it started to stop being detected from time to time and I have to reset it, deleted from the recognised devices and find and connect it again (on my other PC it works fine). This becomes a bit annoying, since I can't find any dependencies so I could fix it permanently. The power saving mode is disabled, battery is charged.

I tried to use iCUE to find something helpful but the mouse can't be found over there - I assume because this USB has to be connected and it is invisible for my PC (and actually for any PC).

Do you have any idea how I could make that USB visible or at least find a solution that would prevent my mouse from disconnecting via Bluetooth?

Thanks

Cheers

• Corsair Employees
On 3/23/2022 at 1:05 PM, Qbz said:

Hi,

I have some issues with my Katar Pro Wireless mouse.

At first I used it via 2.4GHz with the attached USB, but one day for some reason it stopped being deteced, so I switched to using it via Bluetooth and it worked fine. But lately I'm having problems with this type of connection as well - on my PC it started to stop being detected from time to time and I have to reset it, deleted from the recognised devices and find and connect it again (on my other PC it works fine). This becomes a bit annoying, since I can't find any dependencies so I could fix it permanently. The power saving mode is disabled, battery is charged.

I tried to use iCUE to find something helpful but the mouse can't be found over there - I assume because this USB has to be connected and it is invisible for my PC (and actually for any PC).

Do you have any idea how I could make that USB visible or at least find a solution that would prevent my mouse from disconnecting via Bluetooth?

Thanks

Cheers

Can you confirm if the 2.4GHz wireless adapter works / is detected by iCUE on any other computer?