Jump to content
Corsair Community

Enter Tiny Tina's Wonderlands & Magical World with iCUE Integration


Recommended Posts

  • Corsair Employees

tinytinapc.jpg.830808f657dfc118c0c29785aafc7113.jpg

For the first time ever, we've partnered with 2K to bring iCUE integration into the magical world of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands!

To celebrate the launch of Tiny Tina's Wonderlands and RGB lighting integration, we've created this one-of-a-kind CORSAIR PC inspired by the ever magical Butt Stallion. Winners will also receive a free digital copy to the game, as well as a full CORSAIR peripheral set!

Giveaway ends on March 30 - make sure to enter HERE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am READY ! iCue is a great piece of software. 100% flawless for me, and even recently supported my 3080 Ti. Now all I need is some more RGB ... obviously

275754247_3212533252355421_5297392979184577143_n.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Margit, Tarnished Lambhead said:

Coooooooollll! Whoa nice! Pretty! 😎  I want something for Elden Ring!

 

Many people are making themes and profiles for iCue. It's such an easy program to work with. You can then modify your colours to match whatever you want 🙂

I have a Maliwan theme for Borderlands 3 too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 3/23/2022 at 11:38 AM, Duffy705 said:

I am READY ! iCue is a great piece of software. 100% flawless for me, and even recently supported my 3080 Ti. Now all I need is some more RGB ... obviously

275754247_3212533252355421_5297392979184577143_n.jpg

That's a nice setup you've got there, Duffy! Only additional RGB lighting I could see being added is Ambient Lighting - something like our LT100 or LS100 perhaps? 🤔

23 hours ago, Margit, Tarnished Lambhead said:

Coooooooollll! Whoa nice! Pretty! 😎  I want something for Elden Ring!

 

While we don't have iCUE Integration with Elden Ring, have you tried linking a lighting profile to the game? You can do so by editing a lighting profile, and adding Elden Ring under "Linked Apps". That lighting profile will then kick in whenever the game launches. 😀

image.png.76e004116b39af84c039a66f91e912af.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ST100 is absolutely on my list as I have the Void Elite headset. I am waiting(impatiently) for the AIO LCD to come in stock in Canada. They're always available to the US, but never here. Once I have that, I'm also going to order the 12 pin cable for my PSU as these FE adapters are just gross lol. 

 

Finally, thinking the MM700 but I see mixed reviews about it not being that bright. Still deciding ☺️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2022 at 4:43 PM, Corsair Albert said:

That's a nice setup you've got there, Duffy! Only additional RGB lighting I could see being added is Ambient Lighting - something like our LT100 or LS100 perhaps? 🤔

While we don't have iCUE Integration with Elden Ring, have you tried linking a lighting profile to the game? You can do so by editing a lighting profile, and adding Elden Ring under "Linked Apps". That lighting profile will then kick in whenever the game launches. 😀

image.png.76e004116b39af84c039a66f91e912af.png

good day, they told me that you could help, I have a corsair virtuous rgb wireless carbon but my usb adapter stays red and I can't pair them to use the wireless mode, can you help me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, Corsair Albert said:

That's a nice setup you've got there, Duffy! Only additional RGB lighting I could see being added is Ambient Lighting - something like our LT100 or LS100 perhaps? 🤔

While we don't have iCUE Integration with Elden Ring, have you tried linking a lighting profile to the game? You can do so by editing a lighting profile, and adding Elden Ring under "Linked Apps". That lighting profile will then kick in whenever the game launches. 😀

image.png.76e004116b39af84c039a66f91e912af.png

Thanks that sounds very neat. I will be sure to do that when I get my pc. Im about to order the Vengeance a7200 3060 ti and R5 5600x. Excited to see how that adds to mood of playing Elden Ring. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Berkzerk said:

Well for some reason wonderlands just completely turns off the rgb on my strafe RGB. everything is updated and still nothing

 

I am having the same issue as Berkzerk.

evices connected to iCUE: K95 (v1 with G1-G18 keys), Corsair Lighting Node Pro, Asus Motherboard and ASUS GPU (Both of which function with regular profiles)

I began by making sure all the firmware and software was up to date. There were no Updates available.
I started by creating a TTW profile by copying a profile from my Borderlands profiles list and linking the TTW .exe but.... No Luck With The Lighting
I dumped that profile and created a new, Empty profile, both times ensuring they appeared in Software and Games profile and.... No Luck With The Lighting
I deleted the game from the Software and Games profile to see if it would repopulate and it did but still.... No Luck With The Lighting
I ensured that all the devices were checked off in the Devices list of the Software and Games Tab, but still.... No Luck With The Lighting

At this point, I do not have any more ideas to try and get my RGB lighting to work.

 

As per the images 1 through 5:

# 1. Showing software is up to date... you will have to take my word for the hardware

# 2. This Image 2 was found at the bottom of iCUE beside Image 3. I am not sure what is meant by Image 2.

# 3. Image 4 shows that iCUE has recognized the Wonderlands software

# 4. Lastly, # 5 shows that I have all the peripherals selected for management by iCUE

Thank you to anyone who can give me and anyone else in this predicament, some insight on this lighting issue. 

ps. when I say I have no luck with the lighting, that means NO lights turn on, in any of the hardware listed.

Image (1).png

Image (2).png

Image (3).png

Image (4).png

Image (5).png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unfortunately it just turns off all Corsair RGB products for my rig.  Is Corsair working on this issue???  I have a K70 LUX, Glaive, Void, Polaris MM800, Lighting Node Pro with 3x LL120s.  Kinda defeats the purpose of this article if a majority of consumers are having issues with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you disable the Game Integrations, does your RGB still disable? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 3/25/2022 at 8:17 PM, Orochi said:

good day, they told me that you could help, I have a corsair virtuous rgb wireless carbon but my usb adapter stays red and I can't pair them to use the wireless mode, can you help me?

Please open a ticket with our support here if you haven't already, they'll be able to take care of you!

On 3/26/2022 at 6:51 PM, Berkzerk said:

Well for some reason wonderlands just completely turns off the rgb on my strafe RGB. everything is updated and still nothing

 

On 3/27/2022 at 5:16 AM, cparsonscan said:

I am having the same issue as Berkzerk....

 

On 3/27/2022 at 9:58 AM, OzoneKiller84 said:

Unfortunately it just turns off all Corsair RGB products for my rig.  Is Corsair working on this issue???  I have a K70 LUX, Glaive, Void, Polaris MM800, Lighting Node Pro with 3x LL120s.  Kinda defeats the purpose of this article if a majority of consumers are having issues with it.

20 hours ago, Bfaxi said:

I have the same problem. Corsair vengeance computer so all rgb shuts off.

Which exact iCUE version are you guys running? If you are not on v4.21.173, please update to it via iCUE settings or our Downloads section.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2022 at 2:00 PM, Corsair Albert said:

Please open a ticket with our support here if you haven't already, they'll be able to take care of you!

Which exact iCUE version are you guys running? If you are not on v4.21.173, please update to it via iCUE settings or our Downloads section.

 

On 3/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, cparsonscan said:

I am having the same issue as Berkzerk.

evices connected to iCUE: K95 (v1 with G1-G18 keys), Corsair Lighting Node Pro, Asus Motherboard and ASUS GPU (Both of which function with regular profiles)

I began by making sure all the firmware and software was up to date. There were no Updates available.
I started by creating a TTW profile by copying a profile from my Borderlands profiles list and linking the TTW .exe but.... No Luck With The Lighting
I dumped that profile and created a new, Empty profile, both times ensuring they appeared in Software and Games profile and.... No Luck With The Lighting
I deleted the game from the Software and Games profile to see if it would repopulate and it did but still.... No Luck With The Lighting
I ensured that all the devices were checked off in the Devices list of the Software and Games Tab, but still.... No Luck With The Lighting

At this point, I do not have any more ideas to try and get my RGB lighting to work.

 

As per the images 1 through 5:

# 1. Showing software is up to date... you will have to take my word for the hardware

# 2. This Image 2 was found at the bottom of iCUE beside Image 3. I am not sure what is meant by Image 2.

# 3. Image 4 shows that iCUE has recognized the Wonderlands software

# 4. Lastly, # 5 shows that I have all the peripherals selected for management by iCUE

Thank you to anyone who can give me and anyone else in this predicament, some insight on this lighting issue. 

ps. when I say I have no luck with the lighting, that means NO lights turn on, in any of the hardware listed.

Image (1).png

Image (2).png

Image (3).png

Image (4).png

Image (5).png

 

On 3/27/2022 at 12:58 PM, OzoneKiller84 said:

Unfortunately it just turns off all Corsair RGB products for my rig.  Is Corsair working on this issue???  I have a K70 LUX, Glaive, Void, Polaris MM800, Lighting Node Pro with 3x LL120s.  Kinda defeats the purpose of this article if a majority of consumers are having issues with it.

 

On 3/27/2022 at 5:06 PM, Bfaxi said:

I have the same problem. Corsair vengeance computer so all rgb shuts off.

 

On 3/28/2022 at 12:03 AM, Duffy705 said:

If you disable the Game Integrations, does your RGB still disable? 

On 3/28/2022 at 2:00 PM, Corsair Albert said:

Please open a ticket with our support here if you haven't already, they'll be able to take care of you!

Which exact iCUE version are you guys running? If you are not on v4.21.173, please update to it via iCUE settings or our Downloads section.

**********

Sorry for the cynicism but ALL YOU ARE DOING IS PUSING US OFF.

Everyone is having the same issue.

You are asking us to put in part numbers and and a whole list of other information and separating  us as a group so that no one knows if there are any results!!!! This is a huge issue as it was a huge part of Corsair and 2K promotion to the game!!!

I do not get upset very often but this is the WRONG WAY TO GO ABOUT THIS. If you want people getting upset, this is the best way to do it...

GIVE US A LIST OF THINGS WE CAN TRY DON'T SIMPLY PUSH US OFF TO THE OTHER DEPARTMENT. We deserve better than that. 

Chris.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
20 hours ago, cparsonscan said:

**********

Sorry for the cynicism but ALL YOU ARE DOING IS PUSING US OFF.

Everyone is having the same issue.

You are asking us to put in part numbers and and a whole list of other information and separating  us as a group so that no one knows if there are any results!!!! This is a huge issue as it was a huge part of Corsair and 2K promotion to the game!!!

I do not get upset very often but this is the WRONG WAY TO GO ABOUT THIS. If you want people getting upset, this is the best way to do it...

GIVE US A LIST OF THINGS WE CAN TRY DON'T SIMPLY PUSH US OFF TO THE OTHER DEPARTMENT. We deserve better than that. 

Chris.

Not sure if you're misinterpreting my response for someone else's, but I merely asked you guys what iCUE version is being ran, and to update iCUE if it's not up-to-date. I did not ask for any part numbers or a "whole list of other information". 

On 3/28/2022 at 11:00 AM, Corsair Albert said:

Which exact iCUE version are you guys running? If you are not on v4.21.173, please update to it via iCUE settings or our Downloads section.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2022 at 2:00 PM, Corsair Albert said:

Please open a ticket with our support here if you haven't already, they'll be able to take care of you!

1 hour ago, Corsair Albert said:

Not sure if you're misinterpreting my response for someone else's, but I merely asked you guys what iCUE version is being ran, and to update iCUE if it's not up-to-date. I did not ask for any part numbers or a "whole list of other information". 

 

 

To be very honest with you this is not what I focused on when I read the answer. I focused on the first section which sent me to Corsair ticket support.

My apologies to you and to the people I copied in on the reply.

I'm currently running 4.22.203

To reiterate my issue as I run the game all of the RGB that I have turns off.

On 3/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, cparsonscan said:

Devices connected to iCUE: K95 (v1 with G1-G18 keys), Corsair Lighting Node Pro, Asus Motherboard and ASUS GPU (Both of which function with regular profiles)

I simply copied this from my above answer and if you refer to that you can see all of what I see in iCUE.

Cordially,

Chris

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
3 hours ago, cparsonscan said:

To be very honest with you this is not what I focused on when I read the answer. I focused on the first section which sent me to Corsair ticket support.

My apologies to you and to the people I copied in on the reply.

I'm currently running 4.22.203

To reiterate my issue as I run the game all of the RGB that I have turns off.

I simply copied this from my above answer and if you refer to that you can see all of what I see in iCUE.

Cordially,

Chris

Thank you for providing your iCUE version. 🙂

Have you tried performing a clean installation of iCUE? I recommend exporting any of your favorite profiles before performing a clean installation.

Also, there may be some software that'll conflict with iCUE - for example Wallpaper Engine, other RGB lighting softwares, etc. It'd be worth a shot to close out any potential conflicting software and re-launching Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, Corsair Albert said:

Thank you for providing your iCUE version. 🙂

Have you tried performing a clean installation of iCUE? I recommend exporting any of your favorite profiles before performing a clean installation.

Also, there may be some software that'll conflict with iCUE - for example Wallpaper Engine, other RGB lighting softwares, etc. It'd be worth a shot to close out any potential conflicting software and re-launching Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

Hey Albert... This is the latest of my issue and what I have done in an effort to correct the problems that I am having, getting the iCUE software to work with Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. 

* I an effort to ensure there was absolutely no hidden software interfering with this, I performed a complete fresh installation of Windows 11

* I installed the strict minimum software to test

    * Epic Launcher, Tiny Tina's, iCUE 4.22.203

    * I did not bring over my account AppData in an effort to avoid bringing over an existing issue.

Still, I have not found a way to get the integration to work between TTW and iCUE.

If you have any direction that you can point me in, I will try anything.

Kind regards,

Chris

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 4/5/2022 at 1:06 PM, cparsonscan said:

Hey Albert... This is the latest of my issue and what I have done in an effort to correct the problems that I am having, getting the iCUE software to work with Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. 

* I an effort to ensure there was absolutely no hidden software interfering with this, I performed a complete fresh installation of Windows 11

* I installed the strict minimum software to test

    * Epic Launcher, Tiny Tina's, iCUE 4.22.203

    * I did not bring over my account AppData in an effort to avoid bringing over an existing issue.

Still, I have not found a way to get the integration to work between TTW and iCUE.

If you have any direction that you can point me in, I will try anything.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hey Chris,

I performed some pretty extensive testing with Tiny Tina over the course of yesterday in regard to this iCUE integration issue and wasn't able to reproduce the problem personally; no matter what device I had hooked up, I get about 2-4 seconds of black, but then full integration. We are going to perform some additional testing over the next week with a hardware profile that closer duplicates yours to see if we can make this issue replicate though. We appreciate your patience and will have an update for you in the next week or so. 

image.thumb.jpeg.7ea128b5dac4e196d3886f723bd4263c.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Corsair Blade. The last thing that I would want is to waste anybody's time. That said in the next day or so I will once again use a clean install disconnecting anything that may interfere in any way shape or form.

I do appreciate all the efforts that you guys are making to try to resolve this issue. I can only imagine all the other things that you guys have to deal with without having to deal with such a specific issue, from a single user.

I will do what I can on my side to try to isolate and I would like to let you know that my machine is at your disposal remotely.

Kind regards

Chris

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees

We appreciate your patience and understanding -- we definitely want to try and find the cause here, regardless of whether its system specific to you or not! Apologies for the delay, I'm hoping we'll have an update on the testing soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have same problem. Did clean install on iCue. Pain in a but to recreate all profiles again. Tine Tina not working, 

This could be a combination of connected devices, but I do not want to disconnect them physically just to find out which one is messing with integration. 

 

May be logs can help you guys?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to add, that this is affecting me as well. Everything goes black when I start the game. This works fine with Breakpoint I believe?  At any rate I have seen this effect before with other games, and it worked. Not sure why it isn't working with Tiny Tina. 

 

Screenshot 2022-05-21 180247.png

Edited by Gel214th
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 5/21/2022 at 6:01 PM, Gel214th said:

I just wanted to add, that this is affecting me as well. Everything goes black when I start the game. This works fine with Breakpoint I believe?  At any rate I have seen this effect before with other games, and it worked. Not sure why it isn't working with Tiny Tina. 

 

Screenshot 2022-05-21 180247.png

What iCUE devices do you have? All of them, for us to look into this further for you. 

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...