Corsair Community

LGA 1700 RETROFIT KIT

I am just trying to figure out what I need to do to get my computer build finished.  I ordered the LGA 1700 retrofit kit on sunday last week and its still showing pending reservation.  My question is if its in stock right now why is it showing pending reservation instead of shipping? Please and thank you for your help! 

I was away to ask the same question, I ordered a kit yesterday and I'm not impressed if it's going to take more than this time to come.

By that point I would be better ordering a second cooler with the standoffs in question and returning it.

I called them yesterday. I ordered the standoffs on 16 March. The rep said that the kit is in stock, and is being shipped as soon as the parts are received from manufacturing. He said that the kit is their most ordered product at this time.

I translate that as it being backordered. I hope that the wait time isn't many weeks.

My system was assembled with the LGA1200 standoffs. The cooler is working just fine, even though the "stack height" of the LGA1700 is less than the LGA1200. Actually, the specified stack height ranges overlap slightly. stack heights.

For context, I ordered on March 8th and am still waiting.  Showing pending under my order list as well.  Frustrating since the main reason I ordered the AIO originally in February is that they told me the LGA 1700 stand offs would be included.  Would it be faster to return everything and order new?  Seems more costly to Corsair, but goodness, this is a lot of waiting.

Status of the LGA stand offs changed to shipped today, but this seems to mean the post office has a tracking number but no product yet.  I ended up just buying a new Corsair AIO through best buy that had the right parts and arrived today.  I guess I'll return the stuff purchased through Corsair.