Corsair Community

rma granted, but no ssd

Hello,

my ssd is broken, and i have been in touch with you.

i have talked to 3 different people for a rma, which was granted.

you asked me my adress, etc... and still no ssd...

you have my contacts and all. please end this problem .

I have already sent you the test, the invoice and my contact details. thank you for resolving this issue.
thank you

i asked you if you could please upgrade for a 4to as i have been waiting so long.

thank you

i will keep a pdf of this new request.

• Corsair Employee

After looking into your issue and all tickets you created no RMA was ever approved and you were actually denied. I am not going to go through specifics here about the denial but you were properly informed that your RMA was denied. Simply asking for the information necessary to validate the warranty is not an approval.

12 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

After looking into your issue and all tickets you created no RMA was ever approved and you were actually denied. I am not going to go through specifics here about the denial but you were properly informed that your RMA was denied. Simply asking for the information necessary to validate the warranty is not an approval.

It s written here

Afin de permettre le remplacement de votre article sous garantie, je vous prie de me fournir les informations suivantes:
- Votre adresse de livraison complète, y compris le code postal
- Votre numéro de téléphone pour le coursier

• Corsair Employee
6 hours ago, renaudk said:

It s written here

In order to allow for the replacement of your item under warranty, please provide me with the following information:
- Your full delivery address, including postcode
- Your telephone number for the courier

And that statement does not mean that an RMA was approved. If it was approved you would have been told it was approved. That information was gathered at the same time as they requested other information in order to validate the warranty and to have the information if they were able to approve the RMA instead of wasting time asking for it after the fact. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again, i am still waiting for my rma.

what is the problem with this ?

you have the proofs asked, the invoice, the echanges...

and i can't use it ..

please fix the problem.

thank you

De ce qu'il dit, aucun RMA n'a été approuvé. ils prennent juste les infos au cas ou un RMA devrait etre fait lors du traitement du ticket de support. C'est simplement la procédure lors de la creation d'un ticket.