Jump to content
Corsair Community

Vengeance / ICue


Recommended Posts

I purchased a Vengeance pre-build last year. The PC came with iCue installed along with a bunch of default lighting profiles. One of the profiles was named Fire(something). It was beautiful! I recently had to reinstall iCue and now all those original preset profiles are gone! Can anyone tell me the name of that Fire(something) preset, or where I can get it?? I would be forever grateful! Thank you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2022 at 3:47 PM, JohnnyPopoff said:

I purchased a Vengeance pre-build last year. The PC came with iCue installed along with a bunch of default lighting profiles. One of the profiles was named Fire(something). It was beautiful! I recently had to reinstall iCue and now all those original preset profiles are gone! Can anyone tell me the name of that Fire(something) preset, or where I can get it?? I would be forever grateful! Thank you! 

I know another Vengeance owner here has to have these presets. PLEASE, someone help me out here? Even taking a screenshot of the preset list for me would be helpful. I'm talking to support but they have no clue what I'm talking about. If I could at least show them the list of presets I'm referring to maybe that would help. Thank you all in advance! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
14 minutes ago, JohnnyPopoff said:

I know another Vengeance owner here has to have these presets. PLEASE, someone help me out here? Even taking a screenshot of the preset list for me would be helpful. I'm talking to support but they have no clue what I'm talking about. If I could at least show them the list of presets I'm referring to maybe that would help. Thank you all in advance! 

I think you may be referring to one of the effects available from the link below.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue-library

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

I think you may be referring to one of the effects available from the link below.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue-library

No, it's not those. The ones I'm referring to were listed under the profiles section (see image attached). This section had a bunch of presets already there when I purchased my Vengeance. Now that I reinstalled iCue they're all gone.

iCue Presets.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees

Those profiles are not default installed with iCUE, and indeed would need to be downloaded from the link I provided you. It is going to be something that they just did at the time of building and setting up the image for the systems before sending them out.

 

Lighting presets would be the effects you get the choice of utilizing when in the specific device's lighting effects menu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@JohnnyPopoff Which one of these are you looking for?

1192927801_Screenshot2022-03-24151300.png.0832d4c12b23120987e0b699b71c7e6c.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ToWn3r said:

@JohnnyPopoff Which one of these are you looking for?

Thank you!!! These are the ones I was referring to! I was looking for CORSAIR ONE, Crimson Fracture, Firelight, One Ocean and Snow Storm. I found the rest of them on Reddit. Thank you again in advance! 

Edited by JohnnyPopoff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The forum doesn't allow icueprofile type files as an attachments.
Are you able to download them from HERE ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ToWn3r said:

The forum doesn't allow icueprofile type files as an attachments.
Are you able to download them from HERE ?

So I'm able to download them but they won't import into ICue. The ones I downloaded from Reddit show up as File = CUEPROFILE File, but the ones you uploaded show up as File = XML. Weird because both sets of files are .cueprofileTinyTake24-03-2022-04-51-52.thumb.png.78001856a063cb496f5c42caadc35691.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like it's a google drive thing to add .xml to the files if you attempt to download the whole folder and Google has to compress into a Zip.

You should be able to force windows to change the file type.

Downloading each file separately seems to work.

or see if they export correctly when unzipped from his new file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z9Fk7QkBS-55_7qMCbIS-b7R8surBuQe/view?usp=sharing

Otherwise, what reddit thread? I could add them to the thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I got them to download as CUEPROFILE files, and they load in iCue now but some of them don't seem to work, Maybe we have different fans/AIOs? Either way I have the ones I really want now so I'm good. I REALLY appreciate your help!!!

6 hours ago, ToWn3r said:

Otherwise, what reddit thread? I could add them to the thread.

It wasn't a thread. I PM'd someone on the Corsair sub and he was nice enough to send me some of the other ones I was missing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...