Corsair Community

Unresponsive Virtuoso RGB after iCUE update

I've had my K68 and Virtuoso RGB for around 2 years now, they have been completely working fine on the earlier version of iCUE (v3).

Unfortunately, I was forced to update to the latest version of iCUE yesterday (v4.21.173), having it only detecting my keyboard and the wireless receiver of my headset, with my headset's microphone and the receiver itself flashing red, plus not playing any audio, though it's still detected by windows.

Thus, I tried troubleshooting, following the instructions given in the article: 
https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034659591-How-to-Fix-an-unresponsive-Virtuoso-headset

It still didn't work.

So, I decided to hop back on iCUE v3.38.88, but the utility engine itself still only recognized the wireless receiver of my Virtuoso, and continued to flash red along with my headset's microphone.

• Corsair Employee

I've had my K68 and Virtuoso RGB for around 2 years now, they have been completely working fine on the earlier version of iCUE (v3).

Unfortunately, I was forced to update to the latest version of iCUE yesterday (v4.21.173), having it only detecting my keyboard and the wireless receiver of my headset, with my headset's microphone and the receiver itself flashing red, plus not playing any audio, though it's still detected by windows.

Thus, I tried troubleshooting, following the instructions given in the article: 
https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034659591-How-to-Fix-an-unresponsive-Virtuoso-headset

It still didn't work.

So, I decided to hop back on iCUE v3.38.88, but the utility engine itself still only recognized the wireless receiver of my Virtuoso, and continued to flash red along with my headset's microphone.

Hi,

I have converted your post into a ticket.