Corsair Community

M65 Ultra, what's up corsair ???

frizur

I have noticed that the past few days every shop has removed their M65 Ultra from their sales.

What's up with this Corsair , this is not normal at all.

Is the M65 Ultra scrapped , will it ever be available again, is it true they have been recalled and for what reasons ?

Can we still expect them to ever come on sale again ??

Of course this just happens to happen to the mouse i was aiming for because of it's specs, always the same story in my life.

I got my eye on something i want and it disappears, as if the gods are only interested in screwing me over time and time again.

Edited by frizur
typo

• Corsair Employees

I'm showing both as still available on the webstore -- the Wired version is currently out of stock but should come back in stock soon!

image.thumb.png.f446b23a7a62104ee60b079700a4a0e2.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Officer Doofy said:

Since weeks they‘re not available. Is there a problem with the mice ? 

I doubt that's the issue.

Hardly a day goes by where you don't see a news article about disrupted supply chains. Maybe that might have something to do with it? Maybe?

• Like 1

as consumers, unless you look deep into tech news, you don't see it too much, but at work damn... mails about second, third sources for chips, engineering changes to adapt other chips to existing devices etc... it's constant.

there's shortages everywhere, even for very low tech parts, and even when you find an equivalent or a second source, you can be sure everyone found it too.

• 1 month later...

meanwhile i managed to get my hands on the very last one available in europe (my region including several neighbor countries), good show, great mouse.

This was an epic search to find it. 

Though they have still not reappeared in the shops product listings. 😕

On 3/15/2022 at 3:10 AM, Corsair Blade said:

I'm showing both as still available on the webstore -- the Wired version is currently out of stock but should come back in stock soon!

image.thumb.png.f446b23a7a62104ee60b079700a4a0e2.png

Yes but when you actually want to order it you can't, it just has the button "notify me when in stock" so it is not available even at corsair site i'm concluding.