GPU : MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X Trio 12Gb

RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO

Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 Gb

Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2'000 Gb

Power : Corsair HX850i 850W

AIO : Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix

CPU : Intel core i9-10900KF

Case : Corsair 4000D Airflow

I first mounted this configuration in a Corsair iCUE 465X RGB with the 3 AIO fans on front and a last fan at the back. Because of the high temperature, I decided to change the case. So i take the corsair 4000D. The AIO is at the front with these 3 fans, the 2 original fans are on the side and I added 4 additional fans, ML 120 RGB, 3 at the top and 1 behind. 6 fans including those of the AIO are connected to the commander pro. The others are connected directly to the motherboard. For the LEDs, the 3 fans of the AIO are connected to the commander pro and the other 4 are connected to a corsair RGB hub which is connected to the iCUE lighting Node PRO.

On the first configuration, everything was fine. Since I changed, the cooling randomly disconnects and reconnects several times until it completely disconnects and is no longer detected by iCUE. Sometimes it is the Lighting Node PRO that disconnects and the LEDs freeze. To restart it I have to force update the device on iCUE.

I have already taken the computer to the shop where it was mounted and the problem did not even occur there. They checked all the wiring and everything is fine. I take the computer home and the problem comes back as if by chance.

I would be very grateful to anyone who can help me because this problem is bothering me a lot.

I'm sorry for my English. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask I will try to answer as soon.

Thanks very much