Corsair Community

Well, exactly a year ago, they gave me some new headphones because I had insurance and one ear heard me louder than the other and it sounded bad, well they gave me new ones and today I was playing and the left earphone gave me a brief beep and it was heard very low and the right side was very loud and it keeps happening and I don't know what to do, because I already changed some helmets 1 year ago because they gave me a problem, I have the purchase tickets of the first ones I had and the ones that gave me new ones , I need urgent help because I don't know what to do and I'm tired of getting errors, thanks in advance

• Corsair Employees

Well, exactly a year ago, they gave me some new headphones because I had insurance and one ear heard me louder than the other and it sounded bad, well they gave me new ones and today I was playing and the left earphone gave me a brief beep and it was heard very low and the right side was very loud and it keeps happening and I don't know what to do, because I already changed some helmets 1 year ago because they gave me a problem, I have the purchase tickets of the first ones I had and the ones that gave me new ones , I need urgent help because I don't know what to do and I'm tired of getting errors, thanks in advance

Hi,

I have converted your thread into a ticket, please attach your invoice and photo of the serial/ part number. Thank you.