Corsair Community

Product Suggestion

Has Corsair ever considered developing a mouse similar to the Logitech G300s Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse? I've used Logitech for decades but their quality is not great and I've been switching over to Corsair products since I ordered the CORSAIR ONE i300. My issue is, I've ordered and used several of the G300s over the years, it's just an amazing mouse. It's light, smaller, fits great, and best of all, the macro buttons are on top of the mouse. I've found that MMO mouses with buttons on the side are very difficult to use but it's very easy with the G300. I really don't need more than four macro buttons.

Anyway, I hope Corsair considers developing a product similar to the G300 in the future, it's a fantastic design.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees

Hi user_del,

Check out our ambidextrous mouse, the M55 RGB PRO Ambidextrous Multi-Grip Gaming Mouse -- the button placement is a little different though, and I will send your suggestions along to the feedback team for review/consideration.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/MOBA-Strategy-%26-Action-Mice/M55-RGB-PRO-Ambidextrous-Multi-Grip-Gaming-Mouse/p/CH-9308011-NA

1 hour ago, Corsair Blade said:

Hi user_del,

Check out our ambidextrous mouse, the M55 RGB PRO Ambidextrous Multi-Grip Gaming Mouse -- the button placement is a little different though, and I will send your suggestions along to the feedback team for review/consideration.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/MOBA-Strategy-%26-Action-Mice/M55-RGB-PRO-Ambidextrous-Multi-Grip-Gaming-Mouse/p/CH-9308011-NA

Thank you for your comments and suggestion. It's the button placement that I'm really after. I haven't found a mouse yet that matches the ease at which that mouse operates utilizing macro keys. It's unmatched. I hope that the Corsair team considers something similar for the future.