Corsair Community

iCUE H150i Elite LCD not working

Hi,

My LCD screen reads temperature, but has red RGB around it and does not get recognized by iCUE. I'm using the Commander Core that's built into the 5000t cases, with the coolers commander as an extension. I'm not a PC expert so I'm totally doing something wrong here, I just can't figure out what. I tried messing around putting all the fans in the Commander Core XT smart and also putting the fans related to the cooler in the cooler's hub. The RGB would just be red for everything connected to the cooler's hub. (Btw I don't have that exclamation mark triangle appear on the LCD)

To clarify, the cooler fans are different than the case fans, I've now separated the cooler fans and the case fans in their own commanders and anything related to the cooler just has red rgb I can't edit whatsoever

You mentioned that the screen reads temperature ... what's the temp?

Do you have any alerts?

Not sure what you mean with alerts? The temperature is just around 30°C constantly

8 hours ago, DevBiker said:

You mentioned that the screen reads temperature ... what's the temp?

Do you have any alerts?

Go to the "Alerts" screen for the cooler. Anything in there?

On 3/2/2022 at 12:48 PM, DevBiker said:

Go to the "Alerts" screen for the cooler. Anything in there?

Hi, I know it's almost been a week but I got the LCD screen to work. I messed around with some cables, don't remember what I did but I tried every possible connection and turns out that only either the case or the screen can work. I'm guessing it's because they both have their own commanders or something? The case does keep hardware settings even though it doesn't show up in iCUE.

By the way my posts are limited and I couldn't DM you either, I'm guessing spam prevention. This is also why I put it aside for a while and just decided to live with it but it's been kinda bugging me still lol