Corsair Community

Importing iCUE light profile for Commander Core XT and QL140MM not working.

ahfoo

Hi, got my 7000D with Commander CORE XT with 4 QL 140mm fan. While trying to import the iCUE profile from Corsair website not working and the QL light not showing any light at all. What is the possible reason happened, but the Lighting strip connect to the Lighting Node Pro working well. Any recommendation or Solution? Thank you. 

Lighting profiles must be specifically programmed for a device in order for the saved lighting to be applied. The Commander Core XT is a relatively new controller and nearly all of the profiles on the Corsair website will pre-date it’s existence.  If you have other Corsair hardware like a KB, the lighting pattern is likely saved there and can be transferred to the XT by using the Lighting Library like a clipboard for cut and paste. Otherwise you’ll need to create your own lighting patterns. 

Ok noted. Thank you for the advice. 

BTW is there any QL series light profile website I can refer too, thank you.

You might look here.  Lots of profiles and more for current controllers.  

14 hours ago, c-attack said:

You might look here.  Lots of profiles and more for current controllers.  

Thank you very much.

Is that a way to Set QL 140mm fan connected to Commander Core XT Zero RPM mode in cooling profile. I tried but failed with it. Thank you.

Rather than use any automatically generated "zero rpm" mode from the AIO, try creating a custom curve and setting either PWM% or RPM to 0.  This also should work on a normal control curve with 0 rpm up to "X degrees" and then the fan turns on at X+1 degrees.  Minimum speed on the QL should be about 500-600 rpm.

Screenshot (281).jpg

Noted and than you for your advices . I hope the Corsair team would include an option to the option to switch off fan connected, I think it will be a good option.