Corsair Community

New Corsair HS50 Stereo don't work on PC

Just bought myself a brand new corsair HS50 Stereo. I was super pumped and wanted to use them on my new set up. So the first thing I did when I got home and received them was of course to immediately plug them in my phone and test everything. All and all they were exactly what i was expecting and they were working perfectly.

Anyway, after that i got the splitter that came in the box and tried to listen to some music in my PC. That was when it all started to go wrong. My OMEN 25l doesn't recognize the headset, not only couldn't I listen a thing but my mic didn't work. My system identifies them as "Realtek headphones" and "Realtek frontal microphone".

I have tried everything that i remember to make them work. I installed ICue that doesn't recognize a thing as well. I updated or unnistalled and installed the drivers that i tought were important, that didn't work.  Also my Omen Audio control isn't working.

I have no idea on what to do now. Can someone help me with this?

• Corsair Employees
12 minutes ago, Spice said:

Just bought myself a brand new corsair HS50 Stereo. I was super pumped and wanted to use them on my new set up. So the first thing I did when I got home and received them was of course to immediately plug them in my phone and test everything. All and all they were exactly what i was expecting and they were working perfectly.

Anyway, after that i got the splitter that came in the box and tried to listen to some music in my PC. That was when it all started to go wrong. My OMEN 25l doesn't recognize the headset, not only couldn't I listen a thing but my mic didn't work. My system identifies them as "Realtek headphones" and "Realtek frontal microphone".

I have tried everything that i remember to make them work. I installed ICue that doesn't recognize a thing as well. I updated or unnistalled and installed the drivers that i tought were important, that didn't work.  Also my Omen Audio control isn't working.

I have no idea on what to do now. Can someone help me with this?

The HS50 headset is an analog headset and will not show up in iCUE. It will also not show up in your Windows Audio Devices as an HS50 headset but rather as the audio connecter you plugged it into. So as you pointed out Windows is correctly detecting it when you plug it in as its recognizing that your Realtek audio jacks have something plugged into them. Make sure you are setting them as the default audio devices in Windows if you wish to utilize the headset when its plugged in.