Corsair Community

LL120 Fans not lighting up and RGB not controllable through ICUE

I am have 6 LL120 Fans, an H150i Pro, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Ram, Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset, and a commander pro. All of these devices show up in ICUE however, The RGB settings are unresponsive for the fans but I can control the RGB on every other device.. Anyone have any ideas?  

Unresponsive or not there at all?  Most Corsair RGB controllers must be set up manually in the “Lighting Setup” tab. Whichever LED port on the Commander Pro has the RGB LED hub should be set to “LL fans X 6”.  Once you do that, the proper UI should display in the Lighting Effects tab. Add effects with the +. If it’s something other than that, you may need to explain further. 

15 hours ago, c-attack said:

Unresponsive or not there at all?  Most Corsair RGB controllers must be set up manually in the “Lighting Setup” tab. Whichever LED port on the Commander Pro has the RGB LED hub should be set to “LL fans X 6”.  Once you do that, the proper UI should display in the Lighting Effects tab. Add effects with the +. If it’s something other than that, you may need to explain further. 

They are unresponsive, what would a "proper UI" look like? I checked to make sure and lighting channel 2 is the one connected. This is also the one setup in the commander pro with "LL fans X 6" I have one fan that lights up halfway and is flickering. 

7 hours ago, sjhudge said:

have one fan that lights up halfway and is flickering. 

That’s what we needed to know. This is a fan problem not set up issues without a fan configuration. 

Unfortunately this is the most common weakness - a bad LED. On most controllers the lighting is serial so the lighting stops there. If it’s only affecting the one fan, this means that fan is in the #6 spot or you are using an independent controller like the Commander Core or XT. 

Swap the half lit fan to the #1 RGB port. Set the lighting to static white to force all LEDs on. If it’s a bad fan it will still be half lit and fans 2-6 will be dark. Move it back to #6 (the best you can do) and then contact Corsair Support for a replacement or the local vendor if this is a new purchase. If something other than that happens, please describe.