Corsair Community

Icue 4 not recognizing Hydro H100x

Hello,

I do have the issue that my liquid cooler for my cpu is not being recognized at all for the icue 4 version. I checked my device manager and this is what I got.

USBXp Driver couldn't be started (code 10)

If I uninstall the driver and restart the PC I got the same result.

• Corsair Employees

Hi @MrWhitee, thanks for reaching out about your H100X cooler.  That particular model is not compatible with CORSAIR iCUE or any other software.  The fans and pump are powered and controlled by your motherboard's fan and pump headers.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

22 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

Hi @MrWhitee, thanks for reaching out about your H100X cooler.  That particular model is not compatible with CORSAIR iCUE or any other software.  The fans and pump are powered and controlled by your motherboard's fan and pump headers.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Sorry my bad I mean the "H100i pro" - I was mistaken when I wrote it at first ^^

On 2/18/2022 at 5:17 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Any solution on my toppic? I meant the H100i pro