Corsair Community

What should my fps be?

Rpm_Win

Hey I have the Corsair vengeance computer with i9 10850-k, rtx3080, 32gb ram, samsung g7 monitor 240hz... I am playing warzone on low settings what fps should I be getting? I am getting between 140-170 is that normal? I feel like I should be getting more with the components I have ... if I should be getting more what do I do to get it? 

• 1 month later...

This is a loaded question because having x amount of hardware doesnt guarantee what "FPS" should be for x game. you need to list more info of what issues you are having if any at all. 🙃

Edited by c0rrupt

• 2 months later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 2/16/2022 at 10:32 PM, Rpm_Win said:

Hey I have the Corsair vengeance computer with i9 10850-k, rtx3080, 32gb ram, samsung g7 monitor 240hz... I am playing warzone on low settings what fps should I be getting? I am getting between 140-170 is that normal? I feel like I should be getting more with the components I have ... if I should be getting more what do I do to get it? 

In general fps higher than your monitor's refresh rate is unnecessary. For Warzone I definitely think around 140-170 fps is fairly good and you could even raise your graphics settings a bit. Generally I try and follow the game's recommended settings for your hardware or for Nvidia gpus I try and follow their geforce experience recommended settings. Also remember to update those graphics drivers!

You can dig into your drivers with Nvidia Profile Inspector. Create a restore point first. The Nvidia forums is a good place to find out which drivers are good/bad. Also check nvidia forums before updating drivers. Also you should never update **any** gpu driver unless it corrects a certain problem.

Edited by c0rrupt