Corsair Community

Is there a way to shuffle GIFs that play on Elite LCD AIO?

kn0wmad1c

As the title asks, I have an H150i Elite Cappelix with LCD screen and I'm wondering if there's a way to set a gif playlist that will cycle every x amount of seconds.

For example, I have two gifs and I want the LCD to switch between them every 5 minutes or so. Or I have 3 gifs and I want to randomly pick one to display every 10 minutes.

Is there a way to do that?

I looked at that too for my H170i and from what I can tell I don't believe the software supports that currently.  I think it is an excellent suggestion though!

This is also something I would love to have. To have say a animated gif play then to give a temp on gpu, then back to gif. With to another temp, say cpu.

So yes to have more than one item would be better. This would make Corsair beat the market currently. This is just software based so is possible if they care to. You could even put say three temp items on the same screen.

Yes please!! I've been wanting this feature since I saw how easy it was to switch between GIFs on other AIO screens.

Corsairs is a little behind on this aspect as well because we need to re-crop the GIF every time we switch GIF's. 

Well I was hoping this to be a bigger want for the screen.