Jump to content
Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR iCUE 5000T RGB Mid-Tower Case


Recommended Posts

  • Corsair Employees

 

Hey everyone,


We’re excited to present to you a case that is strikingly unique at every angle – the 5000T RGB. Packing the cooling capabilities and spacious interior of our 5000 Series cases, the 5000T RGB takes personalization and aesthetics another notch. Here are a few quick highlights:

  • One-of-a-kind lighting and styling that houses your system, packing 208 individually addressable RGB LEDs in total – 160 of them being integrated into the 5000T RGB’s front, roof, and floor panels + 48 RGB LEDs from the three included LL120 RGB fans
  • Angular accents that showcase a unique styling and shape
  • Provides a pleasant and breezy building experience with its CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management System, removable front and roof airflow panels, and tool-free hinged side panels.

Click here for more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below.

Q: Will my GPU fit in this case?
A: Don’t see why not! We aren’t kidding when we say the 5000 Series cases offer plenty of space – they support GPUs with a length up to 400mm. For reference, NVIDIA’s 30 Series Founders Editions lengths are 313mm (RTX 3090), 285mm (RTX 3080), and 242mm (RTX 3070).


Q: What motherboard form factors can fit?
A: Motherboard compatibility includes mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX, and E-ATX.


Q: Can I orientate my GPU vertically?
A: Yes, you'll be able to vertically mount 2-slot GPUs – there are included motherboard standoffs which may be used to solidly mount a PCIe vertical mount riser cable directly to the PSU shroud. SSD trays may also be taken from behind the motherboard tray to be mounted atop the PSU shroud.


Q: What’s the difference between the 5000T and the rest of the 5000 Series?
A: Aside from the integrated lighting strips, the 5000T RGB accommodates radiators up to 60mm thick atop, has three LL120 RGB fans pre-installed, features a PSU window, COMMANDER CORE XT, and four USB 3.0 ports (vs. two).


5000T.gif.3cb23caf5705ff1a8b028dccc319c3fa.gif


Let us know if you guys have any questions or want to share any thoughts! What do you guys think about this new member of the 5000 Series family?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks nice but not £350 nice considering it is just the 5000D frame with more curved plastic on top and some LED strips, Make a version available without the Commander Core XT, Without the LL fans and sell that at £200 as a lot of us already have the Commander Core XT, LL/QL fans etc....

If this was available without the aforementioned items at a more sane price it would've been a day 1 buy for me.

Edited by Dicehunter
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dicehunter said:

Looks nice but not £350 nice considering it is just the 5000D frame with more curved plastic on top and some LED strips, Make a version available without the Commander Core XT, Without the LL fans and sell that at £200 as a lot of us already have the Commander Core XT, LL/QL fans etc....

If this was available without the aforementioned items at a more sane price it would've been a day 1 buy for me.

Yeah I was thinking something similar.  It would be nice to have this case be modular, where you can select which parts you want, given how expensive it is.  I’d love to use this case for my next build and wouldn’t mind having the controller boxes in there but don’t want the fans and would appreciate some way to buy this at a cheaper price without all of the extra stuff.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

for anyone interested, this is how the 5000T is set up internally. i will be putting a FAQ together shortly for it.. 

678468647_5000tSTOCK.thumb.png.7d36b6dd1d945fff2da413634b6a583b.png

 

Edited by Zotty
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 2/15/2022 at 4:18 PM, Dicehunter said:

Looks nice but not £350 nice considering it is just the 5000D frame with more curved plastic on top and some LED strips, Make a version available without the Commander Core XT, Without the LL fans and sell that at £200 as a lot of us already have the Commander Core XT, LL/QL fans etc....

If this was available without the aforementioned items at a more sane price it would've been a day 1 buy for me.

 

On 2/15/2022 at 7:42 PM, Parmenedes said:

Yeah I was thinking something similar.  It would be nice to have this case be modular, where you can select which parts you want, given how expensive it is.  I’d love to use this case for my next build and wouldn’t mind having the controller boxes in there but don’t want the fans and would appreciate some way to buy this at a cheaper price without all of the extra stuff.

Thanks for your feedback, guys!

The COMMANDER CORE XT is essential for the 5000T's lighting strips. It also enables your 5000T to be distinctively detected as a 5000T in iCUE - screenshot below. Fair feedback on the fans! @Parmenedes, what "parts" are you referring to which you'd like to select?

image.thumb.png.8f2405588ca386c5ea0aad7630e67703.png

On 2/17/2022 at 3:40 AM, Zotty said:

for anyone interested, this is how the 5000T is set up internally. i will be putting a FAQ together shortly for it.. 

678468647_5000tSTOCK.thumb.png.7d36b6dd1d945fff2da413634b6a583b.png

 

Thanks Zotty! The MVP as usual!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

and an advanced concept featuring the H150i Elite mounted in the front. i will do a top mounted concept over the next few days

 

1036152598_5000tADVANCED.thumb.png.73411ad1a31005bb063cfdf61be01064.png

 

Edited by Zotty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have the Faq thread started now everyone 🙂 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi

Just wondering if the front mesh panel on the 5000T would fit on my 5000X.

I going to order the 5000D airflow mesh panel but prefer the look of the 5000T version.

Probably wont be available for a while but good to know for the future.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 2/20/2022 at 6:06 AM, Georgi73 said:

Hi

Just wondering if the front mesh panel on the 5000T would fit on my 5000X.

I going to order the 5000D airflow mesh panel but prefer the look of the 5000T version.

Probably wont be available for a while but good to know for the future.

Thanks

Appreciate your question! The 5000T's front panel is not interchangeable with the 5000X/5000D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can someone confirm for me what colours things will be when ordering? it oculd juts be me but it seems like everythings a different colour in each promo picture. For example, the box behind the side glass panel is black on one picture & white on the other, as well as the front panel on the case. (see attached). Is there going to be a way to choose? I would absolutely LOVE this with the black box & front panel, but i cant see a way to choose this as an option???
spacer.pngspacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have the black 5000T. It's all black.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can probably get the base unit and then the add-ons for additional colors. I did that with the 7000X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 2/23/2022 at 3:48 AM, TheJimJ said:

Hello,

When can we expect to see the 5000T show up on retailers' shelves?

Thx for your time,

Jim

Heya Jim! I appreciate your interest. I suggest contacting your retailer in mind - availability varies amongst them.

On 2/23/2022 at 1:36 PM, Michael75 said:

Hello,

Will there be a 7000 version of it?

I would like to have this case for my threadripper setup.

I cannot speak on any potential/future releases. I'll be sure to pass along this feedback, however!

On 2/24/2022 at 12:42 PM, ScottThePrawn said:

Can someone confirm for me what colours things will be when ordering? it oculd juts be me but it seems like everythings a different colour in each promo picture. For example, the box behind the side glass panel is black on one picture & white on the other, as well as the front panel on the case. (see attached). Is there going to be a way to choose? I would absolutely LOVE this with the black box & front panel, but i cant see a way to choose this as an option???
spacer.pngspacer.png

As NotoriouS1626866422 mentioned, the black is all black. White is white/grey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2022 at 1:39 PM, Corsair Albert said:

As NotoriouS1626866422 mentioned, the black is all black. White is white/grey.

No worries, thanks for letting me know! can i just check why the promo pics have it with the black front panel, mesh and box around the glass panel if it will release with the grey? Also would there be a way to order the black fron panel & mesh to replace the grey? i have tried the Accessories tab, but nothing seems to load to the basket properly. 

Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 3/3/2022 at 1:48 PM, ScottThePrawn said:

No worries, thanks for letting me know! can i just check why the promo pics have it with the black front panel, mesh and box around the glass panel if it will release with the grey? Also would there be a way to order the black fron panel & mesh to replace the grey? i have tried the Accessories tab, but nothing seems to load to the basket properly. 

Thanks in advance!

I'm having this looked into - likely just a small error. Thanks for pointing it out!

If you're having trouble adding the Black Front Mesh Panel to your cart, I suggest clearing your cookies for our website.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2022 at 6:30 PM, Corsair Albert said:

I'm having this looked into - likely just a small error. Thanks for pointing it out!

If you're having trouble adding the Black Front Mesh Panel to your cart, I suggest clearing your cookies for our website.

 

Thank you for clarifying, again, i would love to buy it with the black front bezel and mesh if it were to become an option! 
I cleared cookies on the US Site and it seemed to work but unfortunately i am based in the UK and why i try on the UK site it goes back to not working again. Hopefully this issue can be fixed as im very much wanting to purchase this case, but only if i'm able to swap out the grey front panel with a black one, 

 

Thanks for your help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will an ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme fit into 5000T? It's an EATX and I'm afraid that the right edge with RGB backplate on this MB is going to collide with these rubber covers. Now I have 750D and I had to remove these covers.

Edited by Ingvarr100th
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 3/10/2022 at 10:15 AM, ScottThePrawn said:

 

Thank you for clarifying, again, i would love to buy it with the black front bezel and mesh if it were to become an option! 
I cleared cookies on the US Site and it seemed to work but unfortunately i am based in the UK and why i try on the UK site it goes back to not working again. Hopefully this issue can be fixed as im very much wanting to purchase this case, but only if i'm able to swap out the grey front panel with a black one, 

 

Thanks for your help

I suggest opening a ticket with our support if you're still having trouble checking out - they'll help you out. 🙂

On 3/15/2022 at 7:34 PM, Ingvarr100th said:

Will an ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme fit into 5000T? It's an EATX and I'm afraid that the right edge with RGB backplate on this MB is going to collide with these rubber covers. Now I have 750D and I had to remove these covers.

Yup! The 5000T supports E-ATX. For edge lighting visibility on that motherboard, the cable cover would need to be removed. With connectors on motherboards varying, you may have to remove the cable cover to accommodate an E-ATX motherboard anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 5/9/2022 at 6:19 AM, Wr3n said:

Hello I want to bought a 5000 T but he said "out of stock" , any idea when he will be restock ?

Restocking dates will vary by region. I suggest signing up for the restock notification to be the first one to find out! 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...