Corsair Community

When I switch to wireless mode on my corsair virtuoso, a first unavailable virtuoso comes up, but the moment I switch to wired, an alert pops up a second virtuoso with a triangle unavailable sign appears.

When I switch to wireless mode, the unavailable (nontriangle) virtuoso comes up, but the moment I switch to wired, the alert pops up and the virtuoso with a triangle unavailable sign appears. The audio seems to be fine though. (see image link)

Did some testing and this happened: In wireless mode non of the buttons appear to do anything and I get no audio. USB mode has audio It now has audio but the same issues as before. I changed the USB port. Attempting to re-pair the headset to its dongle leads to an infinite "wait until pairing complete" This is a new headset I got on Saturday because I did an RMA replacement as my old headset had crunchy audio after a couple of minutes in use as wireless. This one also has that issue. This seems to be an issue stemming back to 2018. Corsair needs to fix their headsets now.