Corsair Community

K55 Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting glitch

I saw the thread from 2017 on the k55 keyboard glitch where it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and I am having the same issue. I am using the new ICUE software released a few months (ICUE 4) back and it is at the latest version. What is funny is this glitch does not happen on my other PC with the same software and EXCACT SAME Keyboard. I don't mean same model, I mean the same keyboard. I am using ASUS's stuff to control the RGB of the other components but I would like control over my keyboard. It is at the point where ICUE is completely unusable on this system and cannot run it or it will disconnect the keyboard. Things I have tried, Reinstall drivers, reinstall ICUE, Force Update keyboard firmware, tried different USB ports. Please help. I love this keyboard and would hate to switch.

+1, i have this exact same issue with my k55 keyboard. Somehow once i start typing (or at least try to) it eventually went away. But every time is try to start it up, if goes crazy again and does not let me type. Other keyboard work fine, but i want to use the k55. If there are any fixes, please let me know 

Just now, Klaus-L said:

We all gave up with these problems. Support is a joke.
Corsair is going the way, that Razer went: into a software driver desaster!

I will switch brand once more.

Damn, I was going to switch to Razer if this issue wasn't resolved. Disappointed to hear about Razer too.

I have the same issue. It's been happening every couple of hours since last week. I thought it had to do with my drivers but I updated everything. Really sad that I spent so much on a keyboard only for it to have so many driver fails. It's happened before last year as well. =/

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 10:10 PM, CourtneyOlivia said:

I have the same issue. It's been happening every couple of hours since last week. I thought it had to do with my drivers but I updated everything. Really sad that I spent so much on a keyboard only for it to have so many driver fails. It's happened before last year as well. =/

I updated all firmware and drivers and it is completely unusable with the icue software. The keyboard works by itself but what’s the point of buying a Corsair product with RGB if you can’t use icue.

• Like 1