Corsair Community

The new mouse Corsair Sabre RGB Pro lägs my game

i had a steelseries mouse before with standart 1000Hz and my game (OSU) didnt läg at all 

but this mouse (Corsair Sabre RGB Pro) made the game unplayable, sometimes it seems to fine on 2000Hz but out of noware the game is lägging i found out its the mouse because on 500Hz it dont läg as much.

i buyed the mouse especially for the game that i can run on 2000Hz its so smooth but only like 4 minutes in and than huge lägging 

have a ryzen 5 1600x and a gtx 1070 and 16gb ram and i played with all settings in the game vsync on or off it didnt help 

i noticed when i move the mouse around i have 22% cpu load

i dont no what to do about it and i dont want to play on 500Hz because its trash

and sorry for my english  

• Corsair Employees
On 2/12/2022 at 12:27 PM, Controller_Boy said:

i had a steelseries mouse before with standart 1000Hz and my game (OSU) didnt läg at all 

but this mouse (Corsair Sabre RGB Pro) made the game unplayable, sometimes it seems to fine on 2000Hz but out of noware the game is lägging i found out its the mouse because on 500Hz it dont läg as much.

i buyed the mouse especially for the game that i can run on 2000Hz its so smooth but only like 4 minutes in and than huge lägging 

have a ryzen 5 1600x and a gtx 1070 and 16gb ram and i played with all settings in the game vsync on or off it didnt help 

i noticed when i move the mouse around i have 22% cpu load

i dont no what to do about it and i dont want to play on 500Hz because its trash

and sorry for my english  

This article available on our support site covers the issue you are experiencing. 

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405984374157-Higher-polling-rates-for-keyboards-and-mice

Ok i found out how to solve the problem you need to go on the settings of icue prgramm and just disable the settings in software and Games 

because after 2 - 5 minutes in the game the software thinks to improv something to put 1 fps in the game by moving the mouse