Corsair Community

Corsair One a200 Fan Constantly Running 100% RPM

I am on my second unit and am having this issue reoccur. My unit fan is constantly running at full RPM even on initial bootup. iCUE software adjustments have no change on the fan speed nor does messing around in BIOS. I tried installing the latest iCUE software and updating windows. At this point I have no idea what the issue could be. This is a brand new system (second RMA). I attempted to move the fan connection to another header on the mobo and mess around with the settings in BIOS and that failed as well.

Anyone have this issue with their Corsair One a200 unit as well? I would love to find a fix for this as I love this computer, but the fan speed constantly being at top speeds is just too noisy to ignore. 

I just received my a200 yesterday (also after 2 RMAs....) and the fan is constantly running at full speed as well.

Temperatures are reported as 24C for the GPU coolant and 33C for the GPU coolant while sitting at the desktop idling.

Seems to be a common issue. I could have sworn my first machine didn't have this problem... My new machine is getting roughly the same idle temps as you @Freespirit. This issue is driving me insane since I have tried everything possible. Anyone at Corsair like to chime in on the issue?

• 3 weeks later...

Any moderators care to chime in on this issue? Clearly it is a common issue across the board... would love to know of any internal discussions or fixes regarded to this.

• Corsair Employees

Hi @alexuru

We're currently gathering information regarding the nature/cause of this potential issue, as there seem to be a number of reports.
Do you have a ticket open? As we would love you get some diagnostic reports to help isolate if/what the issue is.

Hi @Corsair Mordred Yes I have a ticket open regarding the issue. The ticket number is 2004879847. You can read the ticket for more information about my issue as well as logs I've sent to the technicians. I hope this issue can be resolved soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 4/15/2022 at 8:41 PM, rawuhraw said:

@alexuru @Corsair Mordred 

Did you ever get any resolution for this issue? I just bought an i300 and am having the exact same problem.

Did you make a ticket?  I wanted to get more information/pictures as we have a good idea of what it could be but would need to verify visually.