Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR K70 RGB PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

• Corsair Employees

Hey everyone,

We're absolutely hyped to bring a revamp to the award winning K70 Keyboard Series lineup - the K70 RGB PRO! The K70 RGB PRO's legacy continues with you in mind! Here’s a few quick highlights:

• Dynamic per-key RGB backlighting that allows you to assign your choice of lighting effect/color with up to 20 lighting layers
• Have your key presses processed and transmitted up to 8x faster - fully complimenting your lightning reflexes with CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Technology
• Offered with various CHERRY MX keyswitch options, tailoring to YOUR preference of hear and feel.

Click here for more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below.

Q: What's the difference between the K70 RGB TKL and K70 RGB PRO?
A: The K70 RGB PRO features a full-size layout, onboard macro recording, and detachable palm rest.

Q: Is the palm rest clip-in or magnetic?
A: The palm rest is magnetic! No more clip-in palm rest fumbling as it's quick, easy and seemless.

Q: Is there USB passthrough?
A: There is no USB passthrough.

K70 RGB PRO.gif

Is the MX Cherry Silent sold out already or is it just not for sale yet? Any ETA on this would be great!

• Corsair Employees
On 2/16/2022 at 11:10 AM, suburbanxsatan said:

Is the MX Cherry Silent sold out already or is it just not for sale yet? Any ETA on this would be great!

Availability and restocking varies by region. If the CHERRY MX SILENT is showing sold out, I recommend signing up for the restock notification - that would be the best method of an accurate heads-up.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do all of the silent boards keep going away?  This is the only board on the site now that shows when searching for a silent switch...

I like the yellow team, but the green team seems to have a better selection of silent options.  I am on the notify list for this board in silent.  Praying I can get one before it is removed from the options list as well!

• Like 1