Corsair Community

H150i elite lcd not saving gif

it seems icue has issues saving a custom gif on the lcd display.

In H150i ELITE LCD >  Hardware screen I change the display to a custom gif and click on the save button.

As soon as I change tab in icue, it will default back to the default cpu temp sensor.

When I reboot my pc, on the login screen the lcd display will show the gif I saved in icue, but as soon as I login to desktop it will default to the cpu sensor display,

• Corsair Employees

You saved the GIF to the hardware profile of the cooler where that will show when iCUE is not running. If you wish for it to show when running iCUE you will need to setup the GIF in the appropriate section of the iCUE software for the cooler.

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2022 at 8:11 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

You saved the GIF to the hardware profile of the cooler where that will show when iCUE is not running. If you wish for it to show when running iCUE you will need to setup the GIF in the appropriate section of the iCUE software for the cooler.

I have the same problem...

On 2/9/2022 at 9:11 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

Hello my  friend.

I'm having same issue, but not the Hardware version like the OP have, here it is in the profile that runs with iCue. For months Have been working same gifs, and after the last update, it's not saving anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Corsair,

I am also having the same issue, no problem saving the gif to the hardware but the "screen setup" wont save the gif.  Weirdly enough it saves on 3/5 profiles it is only 2 profiles where it will not save no matter what I do.  As above I am experiencing this since the last update...all gifs were set and working perfectly before the update, please advise if there is a fix or if corsair is working on a solution in the next update?