Corsair Community

ICue Nexus Profile Change Issue

Have a weird issue with my ICue Nexus that started recently.  I have my ICue profiles sorted - some that look cool, some that are specific for when I'm listening to music, others that I like to use with games, and a sleep button that shuts all of the lights off.  I used to be able to switch between them easily using my Nexus...but not so now.  For example, if I'm in the 'Visuals' profiles, I can cycle through them...but if I want to switch to my 'Media' profiles or Gaming profiles - the key presses do nothing.  I can however get to my Sleep profile no matter what profile I have running...just can't get out of it.  I end up having to go into the ICue software to change into another grouping if I want...but this never happened before and I've made no changes to my Nexus.  Any thoughts?

PXL_20220208_025028405.jpg

PXL_20220208_025042015.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having the same issue. I have a similar set up with fan speeds and lights switches on my nexus depending on gaming or whether its just late at night and going completely dark is better. I'm stuck cycling through the profiles in the active list only and can't move to another list like I could previously. Hoping a future update restores it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply...glad to know I'm not the only one.  I'm starting to think that the Nexus was a pointless purchase - if I have to  log into ICue now to do my profile switches, what was the point of this hardware?   Little concerning that no one from Corsair has even bothered to acknowledge this issue.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 7:36 PM, jdapena said:

I'm starting to think that the Nexus was a pointless purchase

Yea, same here!  About 1/2 day in.  I just spent over $100 to make my keyboard look a bit more fancy, nothing more! Pass the hammer!  I thought it would at least be able to replace Logitech's ARX but nope, not even that!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Profile-Switching via Nexus works completely fine for me. If you have 4 profiles and 4 buttons, you can just connect "single-profile" for each button and it should work fine. If you wanna toggle multiple profiles with each button you have to create a "profile-list" of wanted profiles for each button. And remember to switch on the loop, if you want to continously toggle through the profiles. One big Problem is that a "profile-list" you want to toggle seems to have to contain the profile you are currently on... This is the only, although pretty major flaw in this.

Cheers, Connor