Corsair Community

LNP not lighting anything up

o429

I have a Corsair h100i Platinum SE 240mm and the fans were starting to give out. SO I went to my local Best Buy and picked up a 3 pack of LL120 with LNP. The plan was to replace the fans on the radiator, add a third fan to the back of the case, and control everything to LNP. I connected everything up, making sure to use direct powered SATA cables for all units (h100i, led hub, and lnp). I set the h100i to light the pump only and set the lnp to control the three fans. None of the fans lit up. The LNP is recognized in iCue, the power to the h100 fans is going into the pump power supply (working) and the third fan is connected directly to mobo power (also working). But no fan lights. I then disconnected the fans from the controller and plugged them into the light controller for the h100i and verified all lights are in fact working for all fans. Installed USBDeview and verified LNP was installed and recognized. Unplugged and replugged, restarted PC, pushed reset button while disconnecting usb and reconnecting. Nothing. Current setup is one fan plugged into led controller, plugged into LNP with no lights, and the other two fans are back into the h100i rgb controller with lights)

I am hoping someone can please give me some more troubleshooting advice.

With the Lighting Node Pro and most Corsair controllers, you must connect the fans in consecutive order starting at 1. The controller is serial (exception for Commander Core/XT).

You also must manually designate the lighting configuration for the LNP in “Lighting Setup”, in this instance as “LL fan x 3”. Once you do that the proper UI elements should appear in the Lighting Effects tab and you can add (+) new ones.