Corsair Community

Importing profiles from Corsair website, and iCue 4.20.169

SandmanXX

So, I see many profiles uploaded to the website. I downloaded a few, and imported them into Icue.  All I have is the Commander pro, and 8 ML-120 RGB fans. (scenes work fine)  That's it so far.  With just those few devices, and importing only the lighting effects upon import, they don't work/do anything after setting the profiles as default to test them.  Not a one.  I even restarted the icue service. 

So, reading about this, I see posts about newer devices, but is the ML120 RGB fan that new?  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

I think I just figured it out. 

When you go into the Commander pro device settings, then light channel , (#) however many you have, it will tell you it's controlled by scenes.  It asks you if you want to disable scenes.  If you disable scenes, the profiles currently on the website will WORK!

To get back to what you had, just go to home, and pick a scene you had/want, and it wilk drop the profile and go back to the scene colors.

Scenes are a master overlay on top of any profile.  All the stuff on the Corsair website will be a profile.  Any scene you create and activate will cover that up.  Scenes are a quick way to make all devices do the same lighting pattern regardless of the profile in use.  All off (black), all rainbow, etc.  

I already downloading new corsair iCUE 4.20.169 and I installed it. I Installed it and the iCue shortcut and desktop shortcut and anything that i just downloading and installed it, nothing is showing up that I cannot control iCue RGB.