Corsair Community

Ls 100 starter kit ambient audio not working properly

i have been having this issue with my starter kit which is that when i try to use ambient audio lighting only the long strips do ambient lighting. when i choose the short strips it just lights up the first color in the "wave" and not doing the ambi audio thing. ive tried reinstalling the kit and reinstalling the software hell i even upgraded to win 11 neither of them worked. the other effects work perfectly like the sequential of the video ambient lighting. if anybody has any idea please help me i couldnt find anything on other websites or anywhere

• Corsair Employees
On 2/3/2022 at 3:43 PM, Lt.Skittles said:

i have been having this issue with my starter kit which is that when i try to use ambient audio lighting only the long strips do ambient lighting. when i choose the short strips it just lights up the first color in the "wave" and not doing the ambi audio thing. ive tried reinstalling the kit and reinstalling the software hell i even upgraded to win 11 neither of them worked. the other effects work perfectly like the sequential of the video ambient lighting. if anybody has any idea please help me i couldnt find anything on other websites or anywhere

Hey Lt.Skittles, are you using your LS100 kit through iCUE? and if so, what version are you running?