Corsair Community

Icue does not detect my DR5 memories

javiersabiote

Icue no me detecta mis memorias DR5 con el sofware aztualizado a su ultima versión, que puede ser??????  placa base Asus ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI -- memoria Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 32GB 2x16GB CL36

• Corsair Employees

Hi @javiersabiote,

for Z690 boards, SPD Write is disabled by default in BIOS. Please enable this feature. Then iCue should detect your memory correctly.

Thank you and best regards,
LandLubber

He entrado a la bios, he visto tutoriales ect pero no encuentro donde se encuentra la escritura SPD para habilitarla.....donde puedo ver como hacerlo...mil gracias de todas formas.....

I've entered the bios, I've seen tutorials ect but I can't find where the SPD script is to enable it.....where can I see how to do it...thank you anyway.....

• 2 months later...

@LandLubber, your solution doesnt work. "default" doesnt exist... in Intel motherboards only exist 4 options: "disabled", "manual", "xmp I" and "xmp II", i test "xmp I and II" and it doesnt work, can you tell us the real solution please? "default" doesnt exist. Thank you.

i got intel 12900k + Asus ROG z690 Maximus Extreme Glacial + 4 RAM cards DDR5 5200MHz.

Like all of us iCUE doesnt recognize RGB control. Please give us a solution or update an issue to iCUE app developers to fix it.

Evidences:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DK7npC4KTADuhz1SImoxsPmvatvi8Xqk?usp=sharing

Thanks

On 2/3/2022 at 10:14 AM, Corsair LandLubber said:

Hi @javiersabiote,

for Z690 boards, SPD Write is disabled by default in BIOS. Please enable this feature. Then iCue should detect your memory correctly.

Thank you and best regards,
LandLubber

@LandLubber, your solution doesnt work. "default" doesnt exist... in Intel motherboards only exist 4 options: "disabled", "manual", "xmp I" and "xmp II", i test "xmp I and II" and it doesnt work, can you tell us the real solution please? "default" doesnt exist. Thank you.

i got intel 12900k + Asus ROG z690 Maximus Extreme Glacial + 4 RAM cards DDR5 5200MHz.

Like all of us iCUE doesnt recognize RGB control. Please give us a solution or update an issue to iCUE app developers to fix it.

Evidences:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DK7npC4KTADuhz1SImoxsPmvatvi8Xqk?usp=sharing

Thanks

PD: @ function doesnt tag you @Corsair LandLubber @LandLubber doesnt paint in grey background like you answer us.

PPD: Please check Drive photos, "insert image from url" doesnt work. it paint in red all images, or folders i set on it.

• Administrators

@Paul Rammone   @Corsair LandLubber Works for me. When you type @ and then a character you should see a dropdown showing names.

As for the images, I can see the thumbnails when I go to that link, but I can't open the full images.

Asus ROG Z690 manual shows "SPD Write Disable" on page 42. Should be under the BIOS category "Tweaker's Paradise".

Posted (edited)

@javiersabiote,  @Paul Rammone - You can search the ASUS UEFI BIOS... click "? Search" found up to the top of the UEFI BIOS page (about in the middle) and  type "SPD Write Disabled" into the search field. You should be able to navigate to the desired setting quicker (otherwise, if this is confusing, use the way  @Technobeard suggested although it is a sub-menu off "Extreme Tweaker" - scroll down a fair way).

Make sure you change "SPD Write Disabled" from Enabled (the default) to Disabled.

Edited by BlaiseP

• 2 weeks later...

Hola,

Mis iCUE no detecta mis Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 32GB 2x16GB CL36.  Tambien tengo la placa base Asus Z690-E wifi gamming. He leido este foro y he procedido a desabilitar la opcion de SPD Write is disabled y lo unico que ha cambiado es que el iCUE ahora detecta la placa base pero no las DDR5. 

Que puedo hacer?