Corsair Community

AIO Not Cooperating

I have an H100I Platinum AIO and it has been great up until a week ago when for some reason I started my pc and it was very loud and it ended up being that the pump is pegged at 2300 rpm and it seems nothing I do in iCue will change it. I have tried changing to one of the presets (quit, balanced, extreme, etc.) and I have always had a custom curve and that doesnt work either. I dont know if it is a software or hardware issue but nothing in iCue that I change actually happens to the device.

See if you can force load the firmware.  Go to settings for the Platinum-> check for updates -> none -> force update. All fans should max out while the AIO reloads. If you are unable to access the firmware, try a full shut down, PSU switch off for 15 seconds, then power back up. 

If this does not work, you’ll need to contact Corsair Support. 

1 hour ago, c-attack said:

See if you can force load the firmware.  Go to settings for the Platinum-> check for updates -> none -> force update. All fans should max out while the AIO reloads. If you are unable to access the firmware, try a full shut down, PSU switch off for 15 seconds, then power back up. 

If this does not work, you’ll need to contact Corsair Support. 

Thanks, force updating now, will contact support if im still having trouble.