Corsair Community

Commander CORE RGB & PWM Fan Controller

In December 2020 I purchased a Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler thru Amazon and installed it in my system. I started having problems with the CPU cooler in early March 2021 being reported as a failing CPU pump sporadically when starting my PC System. Not knowing what the issue was I ordered another identical Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler system thru Amazon. After receiving the new system I decided on a hunch to replace the old Commander CORE RGB & PWM Fan Controller portion of the old system with the one from the newly received cooler. This solved the problem. Bottom line: There was nothing wrong with the CPU Pump portion of the cooler, just the controller.

I have kept the rest of the newly received Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler as a backup. I have been trying to order from your site for some months a replacement Commander CORE RGB & PWM Fan Controller to put back with that backup cooler, but to no avail. Your site always reports it as out of stock at this link: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/Commander-CORE-RGB-%26-PWM-Fan-Controller/p/CW-8960071

Without the replacement controller that extra backup cooler is useless. When are you going to have these back in stock?

At this point I am not very happy with your cooler system, nor your repair part support for it.