Corsair Community

iCUE being wonky(Quite a normal occurrence if you've seen me in the Discord server)

HawkOverHK

So as the title says if you've been in the Discord server you may already know of my tendency to somehow break iCUE without doing anything. And as of this post new thing I discovered(or has already been found idk). Any mouse(tested with Dark Core RGB SE, M65 Elite, Sabre RGB old, Ironclaw RGB Wireless) with the side buttons and/or sniper button and the DPI switcher decided to bug out and become random keys from the keyboard. Forward Thumb Button became the 3 key, Rear Thumb Button became the 4 key, DPI UP became 5, DPI DOWN became 1 and Sniper Button(if applicable to the mouse) became DPI switch. At this point it's funny how I keep breaking it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Go figure I guess. Doubt it's hardware issue but more so a software issue.

Try running a repair install from the Windows Settings/apps list. Select “modify” for Corsair iCUE and follow the prompts. This is usually some type of file corruption and the reinstall corrects it. However, if this is a repeat offense then something is causing conflict and you may need to look to see if you’re running any other peripheral software or something else that could affect the relationship between CUE and the OS. 

I've done that before and gone through the Revo Uninstaller segments. To be honest it's a big issue with my computer and my bad luck. Any system I would use it will not work properly. Fresh Windows installs everything. I've given up on fixing it so I've been prone to uninstall and reinstall every 72hours as it breaks within that time frame.