Corsair Community

VOID ELITE RGB Wireless headset losing audio.

I am having the same issues. No matter what app I'm using (gaming, spotify, youtube etc.) The audio on my brand new Purchased (1/29/22) VOID Elite wireless headset cuts out for no reason. Sometimes it actually stop all sound for a few seconds. But most of the time it is a constant audio cut out. As if the headset is losing connectivity. I have tried with and without the ICUE software running. Tried with and without Windows Spatial. For these headset to cost 100.00 it is very disappointing. I have updated the firmware, both normal at time of install and then force Update. Still same issue. Occuring with and without the 7.1 surround active. With or without EQ setting on. With or Without mic turned on. This seems to be a theme in the forums about this headset with no response from support. Someone needs to address this issue. 

No matter what app I'm using (gaming, Spotify, YouTube etc.) The audio on my brand new Purchased (1/29/22) VOID Elite wireless headset cuts out for no reason. Sometimes it actually stop all sound for a few seconds. But most of the time it is a constant audio cut out. As if the headset is losing connectivity. I have tried with and without the ICUE software running. Tried with and without Windows Spatial. I have updated the firmware, both normal at time of install and then force Update. Still same issue. Occurring with and without the 7.1 surround active. With or without EQ setting on. With or Without mic turned on. When using just my speakers I do not have this issue, its only when I have the headset turned on.  This seems to be a theme in the forums about this headset with no response from support. Someone needs to address this issue. For these headset to cost 100.00 it is very disappointing.

• Corsair Employees

Hi,

Try letting the battery die completely, charge it up once again and test the headset.

You can also try a reset:

Many similar issues on our Void headset can be solved by doing a simple Soft-Reset.  This will disconnect the battery from the void, and then reconnect it.  All you would need to do is:

1.Make sure your void is unplugged and off.

2.Hold the Mute button on the void headset down for about 15 seconds

3.After holding the Mute button, hold the Power button until the Void turns on.

Then try testing the headset.  If it is still having issues, please contact us again for further troubleshooting.

if issues continue,

Contact Support @ https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us

They can help you with this issue.