Corsair Community

HS60 Sound Issue with USB

Hello im using HS60 for over a year now and never had any problems in the past.

Today the sound was all of the sudden very very very bad. When i just plug the AUX cable in a sound output everything sounds fine so i guess the Problem lies within the USB-Adapter but i couldnt find a fix. If this is a known problem i would like to know how to fix it so that i may use my headset properly again.

Regards,

David

Have you tried resetting the headset?

Unfortunately I only have the instructions in German at the moment, then google it or answer me then I'll look for it.

2 hours ago, muvo said:

Have you tried resetting the headset?

Unfortunately I only have the instructions in German at the moment, then google it or answer me then I'll look for it.

I have only reinstalled icue software which didnt change anything. If there are other ways of resetting the HEadset id be pleased if you could tell which those are. As far as german instructions go that shouldnt be a problem because im something of a german myself.

No problem here is the link to reset:

Wireless Gaming Headset zurücksetzen

But @Corsair Marcus will be in the forum soon, maybe he has another idea to help you 😄

• Corsair Employees

Hi @Davlon and @DAVORM_YT,

first of all: If your native language is English, we recommend to post in our English support channels. This one is for German speaking customers.

Please try to describe the issues you have with your HS60 dongle further. Also please let me know, if the dongle is being recognized correctly by your system/iCue by testing it on different USB ports and (if possible) a 2nd system. Please make sure that the latest version of iCue 4 is installed and that the headset/dongle is running the latest firmware version.

Please note: The reset guide linked by @muvo is only meant for our wireless HS70.

Thank you and have a great day!