Corsair Community

CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT RGB Stripe

Steve1337

Hello,

if I connect to the RGB Hub (Port 1-6) can I configure it as a stripe? In the official video from Corsair I can see in manual configuration only corsair fans.
I'm looking for a Corsair solution where I can have different channels for RGB stripes.

I am not sure if you are asking if you can use 5v RGB strips with the Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro or if you are asking if you can force the strip configuration for a set of fans.

1) The Lighting Node Pro, Commander Pro, and Commander Core XT each have RGB ports that take a direct connection to Corsair RGB strips.  No RGB Lighting Hub is needed like with fans.  You can configure up to 6 Corsair strips on a single channel.

2) CUE allows you to "lie to the controller" when doing your lighting set-up.  So if you are really trying to setup a non-Corsair set of fans or strips through a RGB Lighting Hub or direct from the controller, telling it RGB Strips x 6 will generate 60 LEDs worth of light.  (6 x 10 LEDs/strip)

4 hours ago, c-attack said:

2) CUE allows you to "lie to the controller" when doing your lighting set-up.  So if you are really trying to setup a non-Corsair set of fans or strips through a RGB Lighting Hub or direct from the controller, telling it RGB Strips x 6 will generate 60 LEDs worth of light.  (6 x 10 LEDs/strip)

Yes this should be setup. With my Pro Controller it's working fine. But I would like to separate the outputs. Can the Commander Core XT set each RGB port to RGB stripe? 

Like the pro:
spacer.png

On the Commander Core XT, you have 1 3 pin Corsair header that can be set to a strip.

You cannot set ANY of the 4-pin headers to a strip. Only fan ... and only a single fan. So that does limit the amount of RGB that you can put on there as well.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:18 PM, DevBiker said:

On the Commander Core XT, you have 1 3 pin Corsair header that can be set to a strip.

You cannot set ANY of the 4-pin headers to a strip. Only fan ... and only a single fan. So that does limit the amount of RGB that you can put on there as well.

Thank you, perfect answer. Is there any other product which would match my needs? Currently I'm using a Commander Pro with an RGB hub. This can be set to a rgb stripe. But I would like to have more separate channels.

How many more channels are you looking for? And you want separate, independently controllable channels?