Corsair Community

I cant find the lighting link option in Corsair iCue software on Corsair K55 RGB pro keyboard (5 rgb zones)

I bought Corsair K55 RGB pro keyboard with Corsair M55 mouse recently. When i tried to initialize with the corsair iCue software I noticed one thing that the corsair iCue software picked up 3 devices K55 keyboard, M55 mouse and my Asus motherboard for RGB effects. But I noticed one that the lighting link option is only showing for my Motherboard and Mouse and not for my Keyboard. (The keyboard gets detected but the lighting link option is not showing). I tried uninstalling the software and reinstalling it and updating the keyboard bios but nothing works. Anyone know why please help me. Thanks in Advance!

The K55 RGB and Pro models do not support the Lighting Link programming feature.  They are multi-zone (3 or 5) keyboards.  I am unsure if the per key K55 Pro XT is different in that regard.  

Oh ok thanks for the reply!

11 hours ago, c-attack said:

The K55 RGB and Pro models do not support the Lighting Link programming feature.  They are multi-zone (3 or 5) keyboards.  I am unsure if the per key K55 Pro XT is different in that regard.  

But the lighting link option was showing to me until I updated the keyboard to the newest version, And it worked fine. Is there any way of the rolling back the keyboard version to old one?

If you Google up K55 & Lighting Link you’ll find several threads discussing that exact question. I’m afraid this was the intended outcome. Also surprised there are any left with the original firmware.