Corsair Community

Commander Pro not giving RGB output

If you wiped your C drive and all CUE files, you will need to reconfigure the “lighting setup” for each device. You must tell the Commander what is connected to Channel 1 and Channel 2. 

2 hours ago, c-attack said:

If you wiped your C drive and all CUE files, you will need to reconfigure the “lighting setup” for each device. You must tell the Commander what is connected to Channel 1 and Channel 2. 

I tried going through the setup again and still no output. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've restarted my PC as well thinking maybe is was a software issue after the reinstall but still nothing. Fans seem to be responsive through the Icue application but still no RGB lighting. 

11 minutes ago, NexturnAlpha said:

I tried going through the setup again and still no output. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've restarted my PC as well thinking maybe is was a software issue after the reinstall but still nothing. Fans seem to be responsive through the Icue application but still no RGB lighting. 

It seems like restart #4 did the trick, everythings now fully functional and being recognized. Thanks for the support

If it starts to happen again, USB connection status determines whether CUE can see/communicate with the device.  The Commander Pro as a whole device will be missing from CUE.  However, the RGB Lighting Hubs that provide additional 5v power for fans on Pro controllers do not show up as devices.  If the RGB channel is configured "Fan type x fan number" and nothing is happening including hardware lighting, then it may be power related for the RGB Lighting Hub or the small cable that connects it back to the Commander Pro.