Corsair Community

Elite LCD troubleshooting help

So I’ve been reading a lot of forums and doing a lot of web surfing to see how to fix the issue regarding elite LCD and 150 capellex coolers not connecting to icue I’ve done pretty much everything from replugging the usb 2.0 in to restarting windows so I was wondering if anybody had this problem or if issues with Ryzen cpu not connecting was still prevalent symptoms I’ve been having was the lcd was showing a red triangle and the ring wasn’t lighting up if anybody knows of any fixes or has been having the same thing please let me know it’s not just me cuz I’ve been pulling my hair out for about 4 weeks now 

If you have a traditional Ryzen mount, it can be tough to get good contact but it can be done. I seem to recall bending the plastic skirt a bit to get it tight on my Ryzen. You want it to be seated down tight - I have to wonder if that's the issue. I had a similar problem with mine but powered down the system, removed the pump and reseated it firmly ... all was good since then. I think one of the contacts may be a bit flaky?

I’ve haven’t looking into a lot of the technical part in terms of ryzen having issues but I’ve tightened the cooler down and I haven’t seen issues with cooling or performance I’m just not sure what could be causing them