Corsair Community

Corsair Lighting Node Pro USB Cable

Need to make use of the Lighting Node Pro I had laying around but I lost the USB 2.0 cable (circled in the picture) that connects to the USB slot on my Motherboard for the Node to work. Where can I purchase this cable?

dt5WteX.png

8 hours ago, Synapsee said:

Need to make use of the Lighting Node Pro I had laying around but I lost the USB 2.0 cable (circled in the picture) that connects to the USB slot on my Motherboard for the Node to work. Where can I purchase this cable?

dt5WteX.png

maybe anything like this??

Amazon.com: Duttek USB Header to Micro USB Dupont Cable, 90 Degree Right Angle Micro USB Male to 5 Pin Motherboard Female Adapter Dupont Extended Cable 50CM/1.64FT (2-Pack) : Electronics

the cables look very "chinese"....   some people say they don't work with corsair aios.

you can google around for the best one.   search  for   "usb header to micro usb"

Edited by zultan

Attaching a pic of the cable connected to my motherboard.  It's using pin 1 as an extra 5 volts and pin 7 as another ground.  Maybe  what could be used is a standard mini USB cable, route it through an expansion bracket, and plug it into a rear USB port.  Not the most elegant solution but should work without buying anything extra.  Mini-USB cables are rare these days as most devices went to micro-USB.

USBheader.jpg.3b0dd42caa803533046d955127568f03.jpgUSB.jpg.b41b7568d7b75f06df4253a53bc01785.jpg