Corsair Community

How do I use Corsair Void RGB Wireless on Xbox Series s

Itach

So I bought my new headset on Amazon (Corsair Void RGB Wireless) and it looks very cool,

but when I’m using it the dongle works and is white and the status led indicator is single blink green, but I can’t hear nor speak. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 1/15/2022 at 4:45 PM, Itach said:

So I bought my new headset on Amazon (Corsair Void RGB Wireless) and it looks very cool,

but when I’m using it the dongle works and is white and the status led indicator is single blink green, but I can’t hear nor speak. 

Hey Itach, I'm wondering if there is a mismatch with the dongle to your headset firmware. Please also go ahead and contact support so they can help you further and get that firmware fix for you and show you what steps need to be done. 

• Corsair Employees

The Corsair Void RGB Wireless headset is not compatible with Xbox and will not work on it.

• Corsair Employees
On 1/15/2022 at 4:45 PM, Itach said:

Oh! Sorry Itach, I didn't read the title of your post! But yes Corsair Notepad is correct about the Void RGB Wireless headset not being compatible with the XBOX. We do have headsets that are compatible with the XBOX such as this one here (the HS75 XB Wireless). For your Corsair Void headset though, you may still need to check on that issue separately. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.