Corsair Community

iCue v. 4.19.191 has no Screen Settings option for H150i Elite LCD

I purchased this cooler 2 weeks ago, already had the latest iCue software update for my Virtuoso headset. I still checked for an update anyways and it said I was up to date but my cooler software needed an update. So I did the update to v. 2.6.201. Ever since install I can only change the light ring and the fan colors on the pump and not the LCD screen itself as advertised in the box. The only thing it displays is the Coolant Temp. I have found no way to change it. Am I doing something wrong? 

I installed exactly how I was instructed on the Corsair website, I am not using the supplied USB splitter. Both LCD and Commander Pro are connected to separate USB headers on my motherboard. 

Hello,

I’m having the exact same problem. I got this cooler from tuesday. Both last version of cooler firmware & icue. I used the splitter and it didn’t work, now i’m using the 2 usb connections on the motherboard, it doesn’t work. I also tested using an internal usb hub, it didn’t work. All the time i get the red triangle on the lcd… I think it is an icue problem or cooler firmware problem. 

Corsair please provide a working icue or cooler firmware. I’m using the icue h150i elite lcd screen cooler.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, MikeT_Gaming said:

Ever since install I can only change the light ring and the fan colors on the pump and not the LCD screen

There’s a much longer thread discussing the issue. No universal solution and it varies from nothing works to never seen this issue. That suggests something else is influencing the outcome.  Start with the easiest — full power down, flip off the PSU, wait 15 seconds, and then power on again. That would cause the LCD and Com Core to reset. 

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/173083-icue-417244-elite-capellix-lcd-screen-issue/

I've seen this issue. The fix was to power down (as @c-attack suggested) ... then remove the LCD screen from the pump head and remount it. I did that once and all has been good since then.

I have this issue too. Been working fine for 10 days, yesterday i powered up and greeted with a red ! logo. Tried every possible fix listed in the other forum but no good. Will try and start an RMA if i can find out how to open a ticket.

this is the only fix for the no screen issue ive found to work for me, i have the new kit and not the upgrade. start menu, shutdown, turn off psu, hold power button to release any standing power, turn on, boot. should fix.